Gulf Gate Animal Hospital Appointment Policy
To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive our veterinarian’s top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make it our animal clinic's priority to see each client on time.
For your convenience, "drop-off” appointments are available. A 'drop off' means you could bring your pet in at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours or for the day. Usually we will ask you to "drop off" sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, they will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions. For the safety of all animals in our care at Gulf Gate Animal Hospital, we require that all core vaccinations be up to date for animals being boarded or dropped off.
For every pets protection and safety, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
Birds, rabbits, snakes, iguanas, bearded dragons, lizards, geckos, mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters and any other exotic pets should be in a suitable secure container.
We strive to provide the best possible service, care, and facilities for our veterinary clients' pets. Since we don't have alternate funding, we must charge for our services, products, and supplies to continue to serve our community.
- Payment is required in full at the time of service.
- For your convenience we accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.
- You will receive an itemized invoice after each visit.
- We can provide itemized estimates for all proposed procedures and services requested.
- We always encourage discussion of financial concerns prior to procedures and treatments.
- Deposits are required for most admissions.
- We also except care credit, which is a medical and veterinary credit card that allows for monthly payments of larger transactions--visit www.carecredit.com for details.