We take the health of our patients, their owners, and our staff very seriously. We are instituting some policies in order to do our part in limiting the spread of the virus. In addition to our normal safety and sanitization practices, we are following additional precautions and actions to keep everyone safe.
We continue to remain OPEN during this pandemic. The following is our updated protocols:
- We are ONLY seeing patients by CURBSIDE. Please remain in your vehicle and CALL the office, 941-922-3917, when you arrive.
- Once we know you have arrived, a technician will assist you on the phone, by getting any information the doctor may need; please provide a phone number and the type of vehicle you are in. The technician will then bring your pet into the clinic where the doctor will examine and assess a treatment plan and call you.
- Any appointment can be turned into a “drop off” appointment; where you can leave your pet with us for a period of time. One of our doctors will then call you with the recommended treatment plan after their exam.
- If you or anyone in your family is showing signs of illness or has been around anyone with a cough or fever, or has traveled outside of Sarasota county, we ask that you inform us prior to your appointment. Please wear PPE (personal protective equipment) if possible when technician retrieves your pet for their appointment.
- If you are picking up prescriptions, including food, please call our office when you arrive and one of our receptionists will take payment over the phone and will then bring your prescriptions out to your car. Please make sure you call 24 hours in advance for ALL refills.
- If you are a new client, please fill out our new client form and our credit card authorization form and email to email@example.com or fax to 941-923-6497 prior to your appointment.